- A circular tent used by different nomadic individuals such as the Kalmyks and Kyrgyz.
- a kind of covered horse-drawn carriage from Russia, frequently always transport prisoners.
- A tent employed by the Kirghiz Tartars.
- A rude types of Russian automobile, on rims or on athletes, sometimes covered with fabric or leather, and sometimes used as a movable habitation.
- A circular tent employed by the Kirghiz also Tatars.
- A Russian cart or wagon with a rounded top, covered with believed or fabric. It functions as some sort of movable habitation, and is employed for traveling in cold temperatures.
- Definition for "kibitka"
- A circular tent used by different nomadic individuals…
- View More
- Sentence for "kibitka"
- Same Context for "kibitka"