- A chapped or inflamed location from the skin, specially on heel, caused by contact with cold; an ulcerated chillblain.
- a chilblain or ulcer, particularly regarding the heel of this foot
- A chap or break into the skin occasioned by cold; an ulcerated chilblain.
- A chap or crack into the flesh, brought on by cold; an ulcerated chilblain, as regarding the heel.
- ulcerated chilblain in the heel
Sentence for "kibe"
- _kaab_ would be translated, in old…
Hypernym for "kibe"
Same Context for "kibe"
Urban Dictionary for "kibe"