- An iron container used in wells or mines for hoisting water, ore, or will not the top.
- dish surface by this process and used in the form of pellets specifically for animal food.
- something that happens to be kibbled, especially grain for use as pet supply
- an iron container utilized in mines for hoisting almost anything to the outer lining
- A large metal container found in Cornwall and Wales for raising ore out-of mines.
- The bucket of a draw-well, or associated with shaft of a mine. [Prov. Eng.]
- A stick with a curve or knob by the end, used in playing the video game of nurspell.
- an iron bucket utilized for hoisting in wells or mining
- coarsely floor whole grain in the form of pellets (as for pet food)
- To crush or work (grain, for instance) coarsely.
- To bruise; to work coarsely.
- to work some thing coarsely
- To bruise or grind coarsely, as malt, beans, etc.
- To clip around, as a stone.
- To go lame.
- To hoist ore or refuse in a mine-bucket or kibble.
- Definition for "kibble"
- An iron container used in wells or mines…
- View More
- Sentence for "kibble"
- Synonym for "kibble"
- Verb Forms for "kibble"
- Phrases for "kibble"
- Rhyme for "kibble"
- Hypernym for "kibble"
- Same Context for "kibble"
- Variant for "kibble"
- Urban Dictionary for "kibble"