- A generally southerly hot wind from the Sahara that blows across Egypt from late March to very early May.
- A hot wind in Egypt which blows (for around 50 days) from the desert, taking along with it sand.
- identical to kamsin.
- A hot southeast wind that blows frequently in Egypt for about fifty days, commencing towards center of March.
- an oppressively hot southerly wind from the Sahara that blows across Egypt in the spring
- Definition for "khamsin"
- A generally southerly hot wind from the Sahara…
- View More
- Sentence for "khamsin"
- Synonym for "khamsin"
- Hypernym for "khamsin"
- Variant for "khamsin"