- A slot for a vital when you look at the hub or shaft of a wheel.
- The keyhole of a cylinder lock.
- A slot into which a precision accessory (an integral) is equipped
- a channel for an integral, when you look at the gap of an item which will be keyed to a shaft; an internal key-seat; -- labeled as additionally key seat.
- See crucial way, under secret.
- A mortise created for the reception of a vital; a slot in round hole of a wheel the reception associated with secret wherein the wheel is guaranteed to the shaft.
Definition for "keyway"
Sentence for "keyway"
Same Context for "keyway"
Variant for "keyway"