- Having area of the face projecting beyond the human body or shank; -- said of type.
- Having an element of the face projecting beyond your body or shank; -- said of type.
- Easy past tight and previous participle of kern.
- Said of a printing-type which includes a little projection beyond its human body, while the knobs within ends of f and j.
- Definition for "kerned"
- Having area of the face projecting beyond the…
- View More
- Sentence for "kerned"
- Verb Stem for "kerned"
- Urban Dictionary for "kerned"