- Nautical Pig iron used as permanent ballast.
- Weights (usually scrap or pig-iron) used as permanent ballast on boats.
- A system of loads (usually concrete or cast-iron blocks) utilized for load-testing piled foundations.
- Pigs of iron used for ballast.
- Nautical, pig-iron laid into the hold of a ship for ballast. Also kintledge.
- inside Uk service, condemned shot, shell, and comparable unserviceable articles.
Sentence for "kentledge"
Cross Reference for "kentledge"
Variant for "kentledge"