- A red, lifted formation of fibrous scarring caused by extortionate muscle fix in response to trauma or surgical incision.
- a difficult raised development of scar tissue at website of an accident.
- A keloid cyst.
- An abnormally large scar tissue growing in the website of a cut or surgical incision.
- Same as cheloid and kelis.
- lifted pinkish scarring on website of an accident; outcomes from excessive muscle repair
- put on a number of tumor forming difficult, level, unusual excrescences upon skin, or even keloid scarring.
Sentence for "keloid"
- The growth usually takes its start…
Hypernym for "keloid"
Same Context for "keloid"