- One used in handling a Newcastle keel, or coal boat.
- a little or shallow bathtub.
- One used in handling a Newcastle keel; -- labeled as also keelman.
- a tiny or superficial tub; esp., one employed for keeping products for calking boats, or one utilized for washing meals, etc.
- one that deals with a barge or keel. Also keelman.
- A small shallow tub utilized for some domestic purposes, as dish-washing, and also to hold stuff for calking vessels, etc.
- A square or oblong wooden box, from three to four feet long and 6 to 8 ins deep, found in dressing mackerel, and also to keep the sodium found in the method. Much more totally known as gib-keeler.
Sentence for "keeler"
Rhyme for "keeler"
Variant for "keeler"
Urban Dictionary for "keeler"
- the act of overpulling while hooked…