- A brownish-green mountain-dwelling brand new Zealand parrot (Nestor notabilis) that usually consumes pests but often feeds on carrion and trash.
- Nestor notabilis, a parrot of New Zealand.
- A large brand new Zealand parrot (Nestor notabilis), notorious for having acquired the habit of killing sheep; -- called additionally hill parrot.
- The sheep-killing parrot of Australia, Nestor notabilis.
- big brownish-green brand new Zealand parrot
Sentence for "kea"
Rhyme for "kea"
Hypernym for "kea"
Variant for "kea"
Urban Dictionary for "kea"