- The characterization associated with the chromosomal complement of a person or a species, including quantity, form, and size of the chromosomes.
- A photomicrograph of chromosomes organized relating to a regular classification.
- The noticed faculties (number, type, form etc) for the chromosomes of a person or types.
- A record of such attributes, usually photographic.
- (genetics) a team of individuals or types which have similar chromosomal characteristics.
- the look of the chromosomal makeup of a somatic cellular in someone or species (such as the number and arrangement and dimensions and framework of this chromosomes)
- To classify and array (the chromosome complement of an organism or a species) in accordance with the arrangement, number, dimensions, shape, or any other traits of this chromosomes.
- to analyze or capture such characteristics
- Definition for "karyotype"
- The characterization associated with the chromosomal complement of…
- View More
- Sentence for "karyotype"
- Hypernym for "karyotype"
- Etymologically Related for "karyotype"
- Form for "karyotype"
- Medical Dictionary for "karyotype"
- a typical arrangement of chromosome complement…
- View More