- A silky fiber obtained from good fresh fruit of the silk-cotton tree and useful for insulation and as padding in cushions, mattresses, and life preservers.
- A silky fibre obtained from silk-cotton tree employed for insulation and stuffing for pillows, mattresses, etc.
- A silky wool produced by the seeds of Ceiba pentandra (syn. Eriodendron anfractuosum), a bombaceous tree of this East and West Indies.
- The silky wool which invests the seeds of Eriodendron anfractuosum, a species of silk-cotton tree botanically pertaining to the cotton-plants, based in the East and the West Indies.
- a plant fibre from kapok tree; employed for stuffing and insulation
- huge tropical tree with deep ridges on its massive trunk area and bearing large pods of seeds covered with silky floss; supply of the silky kapok dietary fiber
- Definition for "kapok"
- A silky fiber obtained from good fresh fruit…
- View More
- Sentence for "kapok"
- Hypernym for "kapok"
- Same Context for "kapok"