- A Japanese pilot trained in World War II in order to make a suicidal crash assault, specifically upon a ship.
- An airplane packed with explosives is piloted in a suicide attack.
- Slang an incredibly reckless individual who generally seems to court death.
- An attack requiring the committing suicide of one undergoing it, particularly when through with an aircraft.
- one that tends to make an attack calling for their committing suicide, specially when completed with an aircraft.
- a fighter plane used for committing suicide missions by Japanese pilots in World War II
- a pilot trained and happy to cause a suicidal crash
- Of or associated with a suicidal environment assault: a kamikaze mission.
- Slang therefore careless in behavior or actions concerning be suicidal: kamikaze hot rodders.
- Definition for "kamikaze"
- A Japanese pilot trained in World War II…
- View More
- Sentence for "kamikaze"
- When Japan was in equally desperate…
- View More
- Phrases for "kamikaze"
- Rhyme for "kamikaze"
- Hypernym for "kamikaze"
- Cross Reference for "kamikaze"
- Same Context for "kamikaze"
- Urban Dictionary for "kamikaze"