- a quick ridge or mound of sand and gravel deposited through the melting of glacial ice.
- A round mountain or brief ridge of sand or gravel deposited by a melting glacier.
- A low ridge.
- Dialectal (Scotch) types of comb.
- A peculiar elongated ridge, contains detrital material. See eskar, and horseback, 2.
- A camp or fortress.
- An obsolete or dialectal (Scotch) form of comb.
- Definition for "kame"
- Sentence for "kame"
- Same Context for "kame"
- Urban Dictionary for "kame"
- Japanese for turtle. Japanese slang for…
- View More