- A white, grey, red, or black mineral, MgSO4·KCl·3H2O, made use of as a fertilizer and a source of potassium substances.
- A saline evaporite, composed of magnesium sulphate and potassium chloride with the chemical formula MgSO4·KCl·3H2O, present German sodium mines.
- A compound salt consisting chiefly of potassium chloride and magnesium sulphate, happening on Stassfurt salt mines in Prussian Saxony.
- A hydrous magnesium sulphate with potassium chlorid, occurring in beds of significant level in the salt-mines of Stassfurt, Germany.
- a white mineral comprising magnesium sulphate and potassium chloride; a source of potassium salts; made use of as a fertilizer
Sentence for "kainite"
- To the substances used for treating…
Hypernym for "kainite"