- alternate as a type of kale.
- Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables.
- A broth made with kale or any other veggies; thus, any broth; in addition, a dinner.
- A kind of headless cabbage. Just like kale, 1.
- Any cabbage, vegetables, or veggies.
- A broth made out of kail or other veggies; ergo, any broth; additionally, a dinner.
- See kale.
- A ninepin; a skittle-pin.
- p1. A casino game in which nine-holes ranged in threes are available within the surface, and an iron basketball is rolled in one of them.
- The Himalayan Pinus excelsa, or Bhutan pine.
- coarse curly-leafed cabbage
- a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not develop a head
Sentence for "kail"
- The chief building, called the kailás,…
Rhyme for "kail"
Same Context for "kail"
Variant for "kail"
Urban Dictionary for "kail"