- A cloth headdress fastened by a band around the crown and usually donned by Arab men.
- Alternative spelling of keffiyeh.
- In Syria, a tiny shawl or scarf used concerning the head, and bound with a colored cable.
- an Arab headdress consisting of a square piece of cloth folded into a triangle and fastened over the crown by an agal
- Definition for "kaffiyeh"
- A cloth headdress fastened by a band around…
- View More
- Sentence for "kaffiyeh"
- Hypernym for "kaffiyeh"
- Same Context for "kaffiyeh"