- Any of numerous deified ancestral spirits associated with Pueblo individuals, considered to have a home in the pueblo for element of each year.
- A masked dancer believed to embody a particular nature during a religious ceremony.
- A carved doll when you look at the costume of a certain nature, frequently provided as a present to a kid.
- A vaguely ancestral anthropomorphic nature being, connected with clouds and rain or personifying the ability under the sun, the planet earth, or corn (among other stuff).
- A wooden doll, because may be directed at a kid, which signifies these types of a being.
- A masked performer whom represents such a being in a ceremonial dance or masked service.
- Same as katcina.
- a carved doll using the outfit of a particular Pueblo character; generally provided to a kid as something special
- a deified character for the Pueblo folks
- a masked dancer during a Pueblo religious service who's thought to embody some particular character
- Definition for "kachina"
- Any of numerous deified ancestral spirits associated with…
- View More
- Sentence for "kachina"
- Hypernym for "kachina"
- Same Context for "kachina"
- Urban Dictionary for "kachina"
- 1. incredibly hot hottie.2. amazing individual.3.…
- View More