- the product quality or problem of being juvenile; youthfulness.
- Foolishly juvenile behavior or personality; immaturity.
- a case of juvenile behavior.
- The state or top-notch becoming juvenile
- Youthfulness; adolescence.
- The manners or personality of youth; immaturity.
- hawaii of being young; youthfulness, or a youthful way or appearance.
- Anything attribute of childhood; a juvenile work or concept; juvenile crudity or volatility; a youthful proceeding or performance.
- lacking and evidencing not enough experience of life
- the quality and vigor attribute of a new individual
Sentence for "juvenility"
Synonym for "juvenility"
Hypernym for "juvenility"
Same Context for "juvenility"