- A high judicial officer in medieval The united kingdomt.
- A justiciar
- The office of a justiciar
- a vintage name for judges of this greater English courts.
- An administrator of justice; a justice or judge.
- In early English record, the main administrator of both government and justice.
- In theology, one who trusts when you look at the justice or uprightness of their own conduct.
- Administration of justice or of criminal legislation; judiciary.
- previously a higher judicial officer
- the jurisdiction of a justiciar
- regarding what the law states; legal; concerning the administration of justice.
Sentence for "justiciary"
- The Edinburgh high court of justiciary…
Hypernym for "justiciary"
Cross Reference for "justiciary"
Same Context for "justiciary"