- Of or associated with a jurist or to jurisprudence.
- Of or relating to law or legality.
- of or related to a jurist or juristics
- Of or regarding a jurist, towards legal profession, or even to jurisprudence.
- of or associated with legislation or to protection under the law and obligations
- related to a jurist or to jurisprudence; associated with law; juridical; appropriate.
Sentence for "juristic"
- His close friend Claude Chansonnette, who…
Equivalent for "juristic"
Same Context for "juristic"