- you discovered in-law; a jurist.
- you authorised to give legal services.
- a master of civil law. Abbreviation: J.C.
- a master of jurisprudence.
- someone who has examined law.
- a jurist.
- a guy learned within the civil-law; an expert in juridical research; a professor of jurisprudence; a jurist.
- One who provides his opinion in situations of law; one discovered, in jurisprudence; a jurist; specifically, a master associated with civil law.
Sentence for "jurisconsult"
- Khomeini preached the theory of wilayat…
Synonym for "jurisconsult"
Same Context for "jurisconsult"