- A certification on an affidavit declaring when, where, and before whom it was sworn.
- The written statement by a notary public that he / she has actually administered and witnessed an oath or affirmation.
- The written declaration of somebody who he/she features announced an oath or affirmation.
- A municipal authoritative within the Cinque Ports or perhaps in particular French cities.
- A life magistrate.
- A person under oath; particularly, an officer of the nature of an alderman, in certain municipal corporations in England.
- The memorandum or certificate at the conclusion of an asffidavit, or a bill or answer in chancery, showing when, before whom, and (in English rehearse), where, it was sworn or affirmed.
- A sworn officer; a magistrate; a part of a permanent jury.
- in-law, the state memorandum subscribed at the end of an affidavit, showing the time whenever and individual before who it was sworn.
Sentence for "jurat"
- The written declaration above signature line…
Same Context for "jurat"