Definition for "jural"
Sentence for "jural"
Synonym for "jural"
Equivalent for "jural"
Form for "jural"
- Of or associated with law.
- Of or relating to liberties and responsibilities.
- Of or with respect to legislation.
- Of or with respect to ethical legal rights and obligations.
- Pertaining to natural or positive right.
- Of or pertaining to jurisprudence.
- of or concerning law or even legal rights and obligations
- l. Pertaining to all-natural or positive right.
- Of or regarding jurisprudence.