Definition for "juniper"
- Any of different evergreen trees or bushes regarding…
Sentence for "juniper"
Hypernym for "juniper"
Cross Reference for "juniper"
Form for "juniper"
Same Context for "juniper"
Urban Dictionary for "juniper"
- Any of different evergreen trees or bushes regarding the genus Juniperus, having needlelike or scalelike, usually pointed leaves and aromatic, bluish-gray, berrylike, seed-bearing cones.
- any shrub or tree of genus Juniperus associated with the cypress household; characterized by pointed, needle-like leaves and aromatic berry-like cones.
- particular coniferous trees which resemble junipers.
- Any evergreen shrub or tree, of genus Juniperus and order Coniferæ.
- coniferous evergreen shrub or tree, from the genus Juniperus.
- The American larch, Larix laricina.
- The black spruce, Picea Mariana.
- The ground-hemlock, Taxus Canadensis.
- wilderness shrub of Syria and Arabia having tiny white blossoms; comprises the juniper of the Old Testament; often put into genus Genista
- coniferous shrub or tiny tree with berrylike cones