- some of very many spiders, of the family Salticidae, that leap from location to put with the aid of a silk tether.
- A spider associated with the family members Attidæ, which spins no web, but captures its prey by jumping upon it; any attid.
- spider associated with the genus Salticus and other relevant genera; among the Saltigradæ; -- so named given that it leaps upon its victim.
- Definition for "jumping spider"
- some of very many spiders, of the family…
- View More
- Sentence for "jumping spider"
- Synonym for "jumping spider"
- Etymologically Related for "jumping spider"
- Urban Dictionary for "jumping spider"