- A small folding chair, like in a car between your front side and rear seats.
- a tiny rear chair in a sports vehicle.
- an extra seat in an aircraft seat.
- A carriage designed with a seat which can be shifted so as to make room for 2nd or additional seat. Also used adjectively.
- a supplementary chair underneath the main chair of a buggy therefore organized that the primary seat may be moved to a situation more straight back, and extra chair mentioned in front.
- a folding chair in a car
Hypernym for "jump seat"
Same Context for "jump seat"