- Consommé or broth garnished with long thin pieces of veggies.
- a garnish of vegetables slashed into lengthy, slim strips.
- some sort of soup containing thin pieces or shreds of carrots, onions, etc.
- a definite soup containing different natural herbs or veggies cut-in really small pieces.
- a vegetable slice into slim strips (usually used as a garnish)
- a clear soup garnished with julienne veggies
- Cut into lengthy slim strips: julienne potatoes; julienned pork.
- To prepare by cutting this way.
- slice into long slim strips
Sentence for "julienne"
Hypernym for "julienne"
Urban Dictionary for "julienne"
- entertaining woman. She actually is caring…