- A yokelike construction in some insects that joins the forewings towards the hind wings, maintaining all of them collectively during journey.
- the ridges frequently located on the good fresh fruit of umbelliferous flowers.
- a couple of opposite leaflets of a pinnate plant.
- one of several ridges frequently located on the fresh fruit of umbelliferous flowers.
- A pair of the contrary leaflets of a pinnate plant.
- In bot: a couple of leaflets in a compound leaf.
- A ridge regarding carpel of an umbelliferous plant.
- [capitalized] A yellow celebrity of magnitude 3.3, when you look at the constellation of the Lyre; γ Lyræ.
- in Brachiopoda, such as for example Spirifer, Cyrtina, etc., a part of the shelly interior encouraging skeleton which joins the basics associated with the two spirally coiled ribbons or spiralia.
- A small lobe projecting backward from basal inner margin associated with fore wing in the Jugatæ, which runs beneath the costal margin of hind wing, keeping the set collectively.
- Definition for "jugum"
- A yokelike construction in some insects that joins…
- View More
- Sentence for "jugum"