- A yokelike construction in some insects that joins the forewings towards the hind wings, maintaining all of them collectively during journey.
- the ridges frequently located on the good fresh fruit of umbelliferous flowers.
- a couple of opposite leaflets of a pinnate plant.
- one of several ridges frequently located on the fresh fruit of umbelliferous flowers.
- A pair of the contrary leaflets of a pinnate plant.
- In bot: a couple of leaflets in a compound leaf.
- A ridge regarding carpel of an umbelliferous plant.
- [capitalized] A yellow celebrity of magnitude 3.3, when you look at the constellation of the Lyre;
- in Brachiopoda, such as for example Spirifer, Cyrtina, etc., a part of the shelly interior encouraging skeleton which joins the basics associated with the two spirally coiled ribbons or spiralia.
- A small lobe projecting backward from basal inner margin associated with fore wing in the Jugatæ, which runs beneath the costal margin of hind wing, keeping the set collectively.
Definition for "jugum"
- A yokelike construction in some insects that joins…
- View More
Sentence for "jugum"
- In the first year after birth…
- View More