- The throat or neck.
- The lower throat, or that area of the neck right above the breast.
- In ornithology, the low part of the neck; the fore part of this neck, between the gula together with pectus. See cut-under bird.
- In entomology: A name recommended by Knoch and utilized by some authors to point the reduced area regarding the prothorax of a beetle
- A name written by Kirby towards basal piece regarding reduced part of an insect's mind, now often known as the gula.
- A name sometimes placed on the occipital foramen, an orifice in the back of the top, by which the alimentary channel alongside organs go toward thorax.
Sentence for "jugulum"
- Carpe jugulum! on February 12, 2010…