- The lower throat, or that area of the neck right above the breast.
- In ornithology, the low part of the neck; the fore part of this neck, between the gula together with pectus. See cut-under bird.
- In entomology: A name recommended by Knoch and utilized by some authors to point the reduced area regarding the prothorax of a beetle
- A name written by Kirby towards basal piece regarding reduced part of an insect's mind, now often known as the gula.
- A name sometimes placed on the occipital foramen, an orifice in the back of the top, by which the alimentary channel alongside organs go toward thorax.
Definition for "jugulum"
Sentence for "jugulum"
- Carpe jugulum! on February 12, 2010…