- friends dance, most likely of West African origin, described as complex rhythmic clapping and the body motions and applied on plantations in south US during the 18th and nineteenth hundreds of years.
- The mane of an animal.
- A loose panicle whose axis drops to pieces, as in specific grasses.
- A dance manufactured by slaves inside U. S., having a lively track and associated with a complex rhythmic clapping, and by slapping the legs.
- In zoology, the lengthy, thick-set hair on the neck, chest, or back of specific quadrupeds; a mane.
- In botany, a loose panicle using the axis deliquescent; in addition, a dense cluster of awns, as in the spikes of some grasses.
- A characteristic dance associated with plantation negroes in southern united states of america.
- Definition for "juba"
- friends dance, most likely of West African origin,…
- View More
- Sentence for "juba"
- Rhyme for "juba"
- Urban Dictionary for "juba"