- To enter or record in a journal or diary.
- to help keep an individual or monetary journal.
- to perform or play a role in a public journal; to follow the profession of a journalist.
- To enter or capture in a journal.
- particularly In double-entry accounting, to systematize and input the record, preparatory to posting into the ledger.
- maintain or make entries in a journal; make a regular record of activities or observations.
- To take part in the planning of a public log: since, he's involved with journalizing. Additionally spelled journalise.
- Definition for "journalize"
- Sentence for "journalize"
- Verb Forms for "journalize"
- Form for "journalize"