- A housing in a machine enclosing a journal and its own bearings.
- the service of a journal; the box where diary of a shaft, axle, or pin turns.
- In machinery: The bearings about a journal.
- A cast-iron box containing a car-axle diary, alongside the journal-bearing and key, and also the oil-packing with that your diary is lubricated. Also known as housing-box.
- metal housing for a journal bearing
- Definition for "journal box"
- A housing in a machine enclosing a journal…
- View More
- Hypernym for "journal box"