- Convivial merriment or gathering.
- The state of being jolly; cheerfulness.
- Revelry or festivity; a merry or festive gathering.
- Things, remarks, or traits which are enjoyable.
- Noisy mirth; gayety; merriment; festivity; boisterous pleasure.
- Gayness; splendor; magnificence.
- the high quality or problem to be jolly; demonstrative merriment; festivity; gaiety.
- Synonyms Joviality, fun, frolic, hilarity.
- sensation jolly and jovial and saturated in great humor
- Definition for "jollity"
- Sentence for "jollity"
- Synonym for "jollity"
- Hypernym for "jollity"
- Same Context for "jollity"