- A machine or tool used in making bones.
- A tool regularly reduce grooves showing the bones in cement.
- A triangular accessory to a plow utilized in covering garbage or refuse.
- one which bones.
- Any of numerous resources accustomed construct or complete bones, especially:
- An equivalent machine, notably used to produce a flat area on boards
- person who, or that which, bones.
- A plane for smoothing the areas of pieces that are become accurately accompanied.
- The longest airplane used by a joiner.
- a lengthy stationary jet, for planing the sides of barrel staves.
- A bent piece of metal inserted to strengthen the bones of a wall.
- an instrument for pointing the joints in brickwork.
- person who or whatever joints.
- In masonry, a bent strip of metal inserted into a wall to bolster a joint.
- An obsolete as a type of jointure.
- One who has a jointure or a jointure-settlement.
- In the West Indies, Piper geniculatum, a shrub with much distended nodes or bones, and which occasionally types very nearly impenetrable thickets.
- a lengthy carpenter's plane used to profile the edges of boards so they will fit together
Sentence for "jointer"
Hypernym for "jointer"
Cross Reference for "jointer"
Urban Dictionary for "jointer"
- A movement of bowel therefore large…