- a small business whoever capital is held in transferable shares of stock by its joint owners.
- A company with transferable ownership interests and restricted shareholder liability.
- A company with transferable ownership interests and limitless shareholder obligation.
- a business (usually unincorporated) with the main city of the people pooled in a standard investment; transferable stocks represent ownership interest; investors are legitimately liable for all debts of this organization
- a species of partnership, consisting generally of a lot of members, having a capital split, or consented to be divided, into shares, the stocks possessed by any user being generally transferable minus the consent associated with remainder.
Hypernym for "joint-stock company"
- View More