- an answer passed by both homes of a bicameral legislature and permitted become a law if signed by the leader or passed within the leader's veto.
- See under Joint, a.
- a resolution passed away by both houses of Congress which becomes legitimately binding when finalized because of the Chief Executive (or passed over the leader's veto)
- an answer followed simultaneously because of the two branches of a legislative human anatomy.
- Definition for "joint resolution"
- an answer passed by both homes of a…
- View More
- Hypernym for "joint resolution"