- The art or art of a joiner; cabinetmaking.
- Work done-by a joiner; good woodwork.
- A factory making wood products such as for example tables, doorways, and cupboards.
- The work of joiner.
- The art, or trade, of a joiner; the task of a joiner; doing the woodwork (as doors, stairs, etc.) required for the finishing of buildings.
- The art or trade of a joiner.
- Joiners' work.
- good woodwork carried out by a joiner
- the art of a joiner
Sentence for "joinery"
Hypernym for "joinery"
Etymologically Related for "joinery"
Same Context for "joinery"