- A slow, regular trot, since a horse.
- A regular, humdrum approach to life or to do.
- a slow, regular, jolting gait; hence, a routine habit or strategy, persistently adhered to.
- A slow, simple jogging motion on horseback.
- A slow routine mode of doing daily duty that one pertinaciously adheres.
- an easy gait of a horse; midway between a walk and a trot
- Monotonous; easy-going; humdrum.
- Adapted for a simple, jogging speed.
- going at a jog-trot or monotonous speed.
Synonym for "jog trot"
Hypernym for "jog trot"
Same Context for "jog trot"