- any one of several tall us plants of the genus Eupatorium, having whorled leaves and terminal clusters of small pinkish or purplish flower minds.
- A plant associated with genus Eutrochium.
- An American plant, Eupatorium purpureum, a tall weed with corymbs of purple plants, typical in reduced surface. Also known as trumpetweed. See Eupatorium.
- North American natural herb having whorled leaves and terminal groups of blossoms spotted with purple
- united states natural herb having whorled leaves and terminal groups of little pinkish or purple rose heads
- A tall composite plant of genus Eupatorium (Eupatorium purpureum), with purplish blossoms, and whorled leaves.
- Definition for "joe-pye weed"
- any one of several tall us plants of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "joe-pye weed"
- Cross Reference for "joe-pye weed"