- Sprightly and lighthearted in disposition, character, or high quality.
- jovial, exuberant, lighthearted; merry plus in high spirits : exhibiting pleasure
- saturated in or showing high-spirited merriment
- Merry; cheerful; homosexual; airy; lively; sportive.
- Merry; lively; cheerful; blithe; gleeful; gay; mirthful; airy; sprightly; sportive; light-hearted.
- Synonyms Jocose, Jocund. See jocose.
- Definition for "jocund"
- Sprightly and lighthearted in disposition, character, or high…
- View More
- Sentence for "jocund"
- Synonym for "jocund"
- Equivalent for "jocund"
- Same Context for "jocund"