- directed at joking; merry.
- described as joking; humorous.
- provided to jest; constantly jolly
- playful; described as joking
- directed at jokes and jesting; containing a tale, or abounding in jokes; merry; sportive; humorous.
- characterized by jokes and good laughter
- fond of jokes and jesting; merry; waggish, as a person.
- Of the nature of bull crap or jest; sportive; merry: since, a jocose remark; jocose or comical airs.
- Definition for "jocose"
- Sentence for "jocose"
- Liszt, that amiable critic replied that…
- View More
- Synonym for "jocose"
- Equivalent for "jocose"
- Etymologically Related for "jocose"
- Same Context for "jocose"
- Urban Dictionary for "jocose"