- The art, character, or place, of a jockey; the personality of a jockey.
- in which can at last their jockeyship retire? — Cowper.
- The art, personality, or place, of a jockey; the personality of a jockey.
- The art or rehearse of driving horses, especially in events.
- A quasi-honorary subject offered in jest or banter.
- The training of deceiving in horse-dealing; therefore, in trade, trickery; sharp rehearse.
Definition for "jockeyship"
- The art, character, or place, of a jockey;…
Sentence for "jockeyship"
- Both my parents were secretly vexed…