- Corruption among public officials.
- The poor or corrupt work or conduct of public or official business with regard to exclusive gain.
- The work or training of jobbing.
- Underhand management; authoritative corruption.
- The act or training of jobbing; unjust and underhand means regularly procure some private end; particularly, the work of perverting public-service to private gain.
- corruptness among public officials
Definition for "jobbery"
Sentence for "jobbery"
Hypernym for "jobbery"
Same Context for "jobbery"