- A temporary activity, like a strike or slowdown, by workers which will make demands or protest an organization or managerial decision.
- A workplace protest by employees made to inconvenience or disrupt the company associated with the boss, specially the one which is restricted in length of time or severity.
- a short-term activity by employees to protest management decision or to make demands
- Definition for "job action"
- A temporary activity, like a strike or slowdown,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "job action"
- Hypernym for "job action"
- Cross Reference for "job action"