- One who vociferously supports an individual's country, specially one that supports a belligerent foreign plan; a chauvinistic patriot.
- one that aids plan favouring war.
- A word utilized as a jocular oath.
- A statesman which pursues, or whom favors, aggressive, domineering policy in international matters; a bellicose superpatriot or chavinist.
- A name utilized in the oath “by jingo,” often extended to “by the living jingo”: as, i will not do so, by jingo.
- [capitalized] A member of a section of this Conservative or Tory celebration in the uk which advocated a spirited international policy.
- a serious bellicose nationalist
- Of or associated with a chauvinistic patriot.
- described as chauvinistic patriotism.
- useful for focus or even show shock: By jingo, i am making within spite of the blizzard.
- Belonging or regarding the Jingoes: as, the Jingo plan; Jingo bluster. See I., 2.
- To force to a particular course of action because of the impact of this Jingo character, which, an aggressive bellicose patriotism.
- Definition for "jingo"
- One who vociferously supports an individual's country, specially…
- View More
- Sentence for "jingo"
- Hypernym for "jingo"
- Same Context for "jingo"
- Variant for "jingo"
- Urban Dictionary for "jingo"