- Underhand scheming or behavior: "By some legal—or possibly illegal—jiggery-pokery, he could declare the election void” ( John Hughes).
- Trickery or misrepresentation.
- An ambiguous mention of intercourse.
- A verbal misrepresentation intended to make the most of people in some manner.
- verbal misrepresentation designed to make the most of you in some way
Sentence for "jiggery-pokery"
- Statistical jiggery-pokery from Gallup concluded that…
Synonym for "jiggery-pokery"
Hypernym for "jiggery-pokery"
Same Context for "jiggery-pokery"