- Nautical A spar creating a continuation for the bowsprit.
- A spar connected to the outboard end of a bowsprit or traveling jib boom with an additional stay to boost sail location.
- a spar or growth which serves as an extension regarding the bowsprit. It really is sometimes extended by another spar called the traveling jib-boom
- Nautical, a spar run-out from the extremity associated with bowsprit and offering as a continuation of it. Beyond this really is often extended the flying-jib increase.
- a spar that stretches the bowsprit
- Definition for "jib boom"
- Nautical A spar creating a continuation for the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "jib boom"
- Cross Reference for "jib boom"
- Form for "jib boom"
- Same Context for "jib boom"