- a brief strap fastened all over knee of a hawk or other bird used in falconry, that a leash might fastened.
- A short band fastened round the leg of a bird found in falconry, to which a leash can be fastened.
- a concise coal-like, velvet-black mineral, with a polish making it complement use within precious jewelry.
- a rather dark, velvety black shade.
- A short band of fabric or silk secured around the leg of a hawk, that the leash or range, wrapped across the falconer's hand, was affixed when made use of. See Illust. of falcon.
- a quick band, frequently of leather, often of silk or other product, fastened in regards to the leg of a hawk utilized in falconry, and continuously used.
- A ribbon that hangs down from a garland or top in falconry.
- to place jesses or a jess on (a hawk, as an example).
- To fasten a strap around the knee of a hawk.
- To secure with jesses; put the jesses on.
- Definition for "jess"
- a brief strap fastened all over knee of…
- View More
- Sentence for "jess"
- Verb Forms for "jess"
- Rhyme for "jess"
- Same Context for "jess"
- Variant for "jess"
- Urban Dictionary for "jess"