- Chilled or else congealed into jelly.
- covered with jelly.
- made or cooked in or with jelly.
- changed into jelly; congealed
- cooked in jelly
- Brought to hawaii or persistence of jelly.
- congealed into jelly; solidified by air conditioning
- Simple past tight and previous participle of jelly.
- Brought to the consistence of jelly.
- Having the sweetness of jelly.
Sentence for "jellied"
- Boiled clam, tomato, Japanese herb "shiso"…
Rhyme for "jellied"
Equivalent for "jellied"
Form for "jellied"
Verb Stem for "jellied"